- IceCure Medical Ltd (NASDAQ: ICCM) rose 36.5% to $3.89 in pre-market trading. IceCure Medical, last week, received notice of its intention to grant a European patent covering the cryogenic pump.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AVCT) rose 25.8% to $2.39 in premarket trading after dropping 24% Thursday.
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (NASDAQ:REDU) rose 15.3% to $0.6106 in pre-market trading after a 5% gain on Thursday.
- Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNCA) Shares (NASDAQ: GNCA) rose 12.5% to $1.40 in premarket trading after rising nearly 20% Thursday.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARDS) rose 9.8% to $2.90 in pre-market trading. Aridis Pharmaceuticals announced, last week, that its cocktail of all-human monoclonal antibody AR-701 broadly reacts against Omicron and other variants of COVID-19, SARS, MERS and common cold coronaviruses.
- Orbsat Corp. (NASDAQ:OSAT) rose 8.4% to $4.01 in premarket trading after dropping more than 5% Thursday. The company, last month, reported third-quarter sales of $2.25 million.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTD) is up 7% to $4.29 in premarket trading after rising nearly 20% on Thursday.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy BHN Ltd. (NASDAQ:IINN) rose 6% to $3.88 in premarket trading after dropping 12% on Thursday.
- XpressSpa Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:XSPA) rose 5.5% to $2.11 in premarket trading.
- Gifu, Inc. (NASDAQ:GEVO) Shares of (NASDAQ:GEVO) rose 5.4% to $5.10 in premarket trading.
Find out what’s happening in the market today and ask any questions you have at Benzinga PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big stock gainers and losers
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ:BVXV) fell 15.1% to $2.36 in premarket trading after the company announced a written public offering of US Depository Shares.
- Snow Lake Resources Ltd. (NASDAQ:LITM) Shares (NASDAQ:LITM) fell 5.9% to $5.46 in premarket trading after dropping more than 3% Thursday.
- Genfit SA (NASDAQ:GNFT) is down 5.9% to $5.08 in pre-market trading. Genfit and Ipsen recently announced an exclusive license agreement for elafibranor.
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SONN) Shares of (NASDAQ:SONN) fell 5.2% to $0.43 in pre-market trading. Chardan Capital, last week, maintained Sonnet BioTherapeutics by buying and lowered its target price from $8 to $2.5.
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENSC) Shares of (NASDAQ: ENSC) were down 4.3% to $4.90 in pre-market trading. Ensysce Biosciences recently said the first patients were enrolled in the Phase 1 study of PF614-MPAR, its unique technology platform to provide protection against opioid overdose.
Share this news on Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp
USA Nation News: Latest headlines
News Nation USA || USA News || Science || Education || Sports || the scientist