When insiders buy or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern about the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in cash stocks can consider this as a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Here’s a look at a few notable recent insider transactions for cash stocks. For more information, check out Benzinga transactions from the inside a program.
Oxford Square Capital
- Commerce: Oxford Square Capital Corp. (NASDAQ: OXSQ) CEO Jonathan H. Cohen It acquired a total of 18,172 shares With an average price of $3.91. To get these shares, it costs $7,1116.51.
- What is happening: The company, in October, reported net GAAP investment income of approximately $4.0 million, or $0.08 per share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
- What Oxford Square Capital does: Oxford Square Capital Corp. is a closed, non-diversified management investment firm. The company’s investment objective is to maximize the total return of its portfolio. Its primary focus is to seek current income by investing primarily in corporate debt securities.
- Commerce: Progressive Care, Inc. (OTC: RXMD) Chief Financial Officer Cecil Monique It acquired a total of 31,970 shares With an average price of $0.03. The insider spent $1023.04 to buy those shares.
- What is happeningThe company’s stock is down about 2% from the previous month.
- What does progressive care doProgressive Care, Inc. is a health services organization and provider of prescription drugs, combination drugs, antiviral drug sales, drug therapy administration, prescription drug supply to long-term care facilities, administration and practice management, utilization management, quality assurance, electronic health record implementation, billing and coding, and health practice risk management.
Overseas Ship Holding Group
- Commerce: Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG) President and CEO Samuel H Norton It acquired a total of 26,470 shares With an average price of $1.89. To get these shares it costs $49919.15.
- What is happening: Overseas Shipholding recently reported on charter ship charter option decisions from the US shipping company.
- What is the ship-owning group doing abroadOverseas Shipholding Group Inc. is a tanker company that owns and operates a fleet of offshore vessels. Provides energy transmission and delivery services for crude oil and petroleum products.
- Commerce: FlexShopper, Inc. (NASDAQ: FPAY) Director Howard Dvorkin It acquired a total of 70,201 shares With an average price of $2.35. The insider spent $165,098.13 buying those shares.
- What is happening: The company, last month, reported upbeat quarterly earnings.
- What does FlexShopper doOperating as a holding company in the United States, FlexShopper Corporation is engaged in providing certain types of consumer durables on a lease-to-own (LTO) basis to consumers from third-party retailers and electronic tailors.
Service Source International
- Commerce: ServiceSource International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SREV) 10% owner Jonathan Brolin It acquired a total of 500,000 shares With an average price of $0.95. The insider spent $475,000.00. to buy those shares.
- What is happening: The company, last month, reported upbeat quarterly sales.
- What does ServiceSource International doServiceSource International Inc. is a provider of customer lifecycle and revenue management solutions. The company operates in a single segment focused on service offerings that integrate data, operations, and cloud technologies.