When insiders buy or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern about the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in cash stocks can consider this as a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Here’s a look at a few notable recent insider transactions for cash stocks. For more information, check out Benzinga transactions from the inside a program.
- Commerce: Tracon Pharmaceutical Industries Co. (NASDAQ: TCON) owner of 10% Opaleye Management Inc It acquired a total of 107,450.304 shares With an average price of $2.87. To acquire these shares, it costs $308,052.20.
- What is happening: The company recently announced the results of an independent data monitoring committee review of interim safety and efficacy data from the ongoing pivotal ENVASARC trial.
- What does TRACON Pharmaceuticals do: TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel targeted therapies for cancer and leveraging a cost-effective Contract Research Organization (CRO) independent product development platform to partner with ex-US companies to develop and commercialize innovative products in the United States. United States of America.
- Commerce: Rogue One. (OTC: ROAG) COO Janon Costley It acquired a total of 4039,380 shares With an average price of $0.05. The insider spent $201,969.00 to buy those shares.
- What is happeningThe company’s stock gained more than 16% from the previous month.
- What does Rogue One doRogue One Inc., formerly Fresh Promise Foods Inc through its subsidiaries, is a consumer products and marketing company focused on the health and wellness food and beverage sectors.
- Commerce: Heritage Global Inc (NASDAQ: HGBL) Administrator Barbara A. Sensely It acquired a total of 3,512 shares With an average price of $1.50. To get these shares, it costs $5,268.00.
- What is happening: The company, last month, announced downbeat quarterly results.
- What does world heritage do?Heritage Global Inc. is a diversified financial services company. The company provides acquisition, disposal, appraisal and lending services for surplus and distressed assets.
- Commerce: financial performance institute (NASDAQ: PFMT) owner of 10% Phil Frolish It acquired a total of 544,542 shares With an average price of $2.28. The insider spent $1,241,679.99 to buy those shares.
- What is happeningPerformant Financial recently announced a $35 million debt refinancing.
- What does financial performance?Performant Financial Corp. provides technology redemption and related analysis services in the United States. The company offers its services on an outsourcing basis as it handles many or all aspects of its clients’ refunds.
- Commerce: Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV) CEO Theodor Schroeder It acquired a total of 100,000 shares Shares have an average price of $0.57. The insider spent $57,320.00 to buy those shares.
- What is happeningThe company’s stock is down over 78% since the beginning of the year.
- What does Nabriva Therapeutics do: Nabriva Therapeutics PLC is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. Nabriva is engaged in the research and development of new anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin antibiotic class.