- Diversified REIT Medalist, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDRR) rose 34.3% to $1.37 in premarket trading after the company announced a 500,000-share share buyback program.
- Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:XERS) rose 20.6% to $2.93 in premarket trading as the company reported the US Food and Drug Administration’s approval of Recorlev for the treatment of endogenous hypercortisolism in adult patients with Cushing’s syndrome.
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:CLEU) rose 14.5% to $1.49 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 3% on Thursday.
- Inspira Technologies Oxy BHN Ltd. (NASDAQ:IINN) rose 11.9% to $5.35 in premarket trading after jumping more than 27% on Thursday.
- Eros STX International Company (NYSE: ESGC) rose 11% to $0.2665 in premarket trading.
- Communication Systems Corporation (NYSE:JCS) rose 9.9% to $2.56 in premarket trading.
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (NYSE:PLAG) rose 8% to $1.08 in premarket trading. Planet Green recently entered into a stock exchange agreement with Shandong Yunchu supply chain.
- Pulmatrix, Inc. (NASDAQ:PULM) was up 7.4% to $0.44 in pre-market trading. Pulmatrix recently announced a registered direct offering of $6.75 million.
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISIG) is up 7.2% to $25.47 in premarket trading after rising 3% on Thursday.
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ:BVXV) was up 6.2% to $2.60 in pre-market trading. The company recently announced that the former chief financial officer of GSK Global Vaccines has joined the BiondVax Board of Directors.
- Molecular Data Corporation (NASDAQ:MKD) rose 5.7% to $0.23 in premarket trading after gaining more than 7% on Thursday.
- BioFronterra Company (NASDAQ:BFRI) rose 4.5% to $7.88 in premarket trading. Biofrontera has announced the reduction of its stake in Biofrontera AG to less than 50% through an order exercise.
Find out what’s happening in the market today and ask any questions you have at Benzinga PreMarket Prep.
Check out these big stock gainers and losers
- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRR) fell 7.6% to $2.81 in pre-market trading. Star Equity Holdings recently appointed Richard Coleman as its COO.
- Integrated Media Technology Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: IMTE) is down 7.1% to $4.70 in pre-market trading. Integrated Media Technology recently reported the launch of the NFT trading platform.
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FTK) Shares of (NYSE: FTK) fell 6.8% to $1.10 in pre-market trading. Flotek Industries recently said it had received an unsolicited signal of interest in a potential deal for all or part of the company. The Flotek Board of Directors has engaged Piper Sandler & Co.
- LiveOne, Inc. (NASDAQ:LVO) is down 6.8% to $1.10 in premarket trading after dropping 3% Thursday.
- OceanPal Company (NASDAQ:OP) is down 6.1% to $2.00 in premarket trading after rising nearly 10% on Thursday.
- Spruce Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPRB) Shares (NASDAQ:SPRB) fell 4.8% to $4.78 in premarket trading after jumping 17% Thursday. Oppenheimer recently initiated coverage of the stock with an Outperform rating and a $15 target price.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.