When insiders buy or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern about the company’s prospects. Investors and traders interested in cash stocks can consider this as a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Here’s a look at a few notable recent insider transactions for cash stocks. For more information, check out Benzinga transactions from the inside a program.
- Commerce: Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTC: ACFN) President and CEO Jean H Loeb It acquired a total of 47,723 shares With an average price of $0.59. To buy these shares, it costs $2,7956.57.
- What is happening: The company’s stock has gained 50% since the beginning of the year.
- What does oak energy do: Acorn Energy Inc. is a holding company focused on technology-driven solutions to manage energy infrastructure assets.
Broad Street Realty
- Commerce: Broad Street Realty, Inc. (OTC: BRST) CEO Michael Z Jacoby It acquired a total of 2,000 shares With an average price of $2.76. The insider spent $5,520.00 to buy those shares.
- What is happening: The company’s stock has fallen more than 52% over the past six months.
- What does Broad Street Real EstateBroad Street Realty Inc. is a fully integrated real estate company that owns, operates, develops, and redevelops grocery-based shopping malls and retail-based real estate in the Mid-Atlantic and markets of Denver, Colorado.
- Commerce: CurrencyWorks Inc. (OTC: CWRK) Director James P Geiskopf It acquired a total of 57,291 shares With an average price of $0.29. To get these shares, it costs $16,499.81.
- What is happening: CurrencyWorks recently reported on a $500,000 strategic funding led by management.
- What does CurrencyWorks doCurrencyWorks Inc has long been positioned as an institutional platform to build blockchain economies for established brands.