net savings link (OTCMKTS:scattered) The stock is rising on Friday after the company announced a new deal with it Metaverse Network.
Let’s take a look at this news below to find out what it means for NSAV stock holders.
- Net Saving Link has agreed to acquire a 10% stake in Metaverse Network.
- Both companies are part of the crypto sector with blockchain at their heart.
- In the case of the Metaverse network, you are running the BQEX exchange.
- Currently, this crypto exchange has about 4 million registered users.
- Net Saving Link says this investment boosts its presence in the Metaverse market with a value of $500 million.
- It also indicates that the Metaverse network is looking to roll it out to the public soon.
- The company intends to list on New York Stock Exchange Sometime in the first quarter of 2022.
- When that happens, NSAV will likely see an increase in the value of its investment in the Metaverse Network.
- The two companies also reached an NFT agreement earlier this week.
- This made them team up to launch their flagship NFT with NSAV which receives between 5% to 7.5% of the tokens.
- More news about this deal is scheduled to be announced in the near future.
WY Cheung, CEO of Metaverse Network, said the following about the deal that took NSAV stock higher today!
“We are delighted to work with the NSAV management. They are very adept at blockchain and their vision has always enlightened me. We are very impressed with the advanced technical ability of the NSAV team.”
NSAV stock is up 7.7% as of Friday morning.
Investors looking for more cryptocurrency and stock stories will want to keep reading!
We have the latest market coverage that traders need to know for Friday. Includes the latest in Shiba Inu (CCC:gray dollars), to forbid (New York Stock Exchange:mint) get into cryptocurrency mining, and Beyond Meat (NASDAQ:BYNDShort squeeze. You can get all these details from the following links!
More stock and cryptocurrency news on Friday
Posted in William White He did not have (directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, and are subject to InvestorPlace.com Posting Guidelines.
With only rare exceptions, InvestorPlace does not publish commentary on companies with a market capitalization of less than $100 million or trading less than 100,000 shares per day. That’s because these “small stocks” are often a playground for scam artists and market manipulators. If we post a low volume stock comment that may be affected by our comment, we claim InvestorPlace.comWebsite writers disclose this fact and warn readers of the dangers.
Read more: Feast – How to win without being scammed